Shambhala Mountain Center is currently inviting applications for more than 70 summer staff positions. Shambhala Mountain Center seeks committed individuals who aspire to create enlightened society through working in a contemplative practice community, serving and inspiring the guests who come to the land.
Living and working on this exquisitely beautiful, powerful land is transformative and challenging; if you are interested in offering your experience, capabilities and energies to support the vision of enlightened society, we encourage you to apply.
The positions, listed on their website, www.shambhalamountain.org, include:
* Set-up and take-down staff.
* Summer development assistant
* Summer program coordinators (experience required)
* Summer finance assistant
* AV assistant
* Travel coordinator
* Front desk and registrar positions
* Gift store assistant and staff
* Lead cooks, prep-cooks and tent staff
* Environment and program support
* Massage Therapist
* Dishroom manager and Dishroom assistant
* Assistant to the Stupa Director, Stupa tour assistant and stupa workers
They are seeking: Applicants with relevant job skills who have the desire to engage with work as practice.
They offer: The opportunity to live work and practice at Shambhala Mountain Center high in the Colorado Rockies.
They provide tent housing, buffet style meals, a stipend varying by position, program credits, also varying by position, and the opportunity to participate in classes and programs offered during the summer, participation depends on work schedule and meeting any eligibility requirements.
To apply: visit www.shambhalamountain.org, and fill out and online application. If you have questions or other concerns you can email, [email protected], or call 970-881-2184, ext 237.